Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, which is to make a birthday card. Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!

The rules to play along with Retro Rubber Challenge is very simple, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older. For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.


Here is my card for your inspiration. I couldn't resist getting my Glimmer Hot Foil System out when I saw this challenge. I have had it for a long time and wanted to give it a try. I used the So Many Candles Glimmer Hot Foil Plate to create the background of the card. I used Gina K. Designs Birthday and Shadow die along with the sentiment also from Gina K. Designs Lace Flowers Stamp Set both were released in February 2021. I love how this card turned out; I can't wait to do some more hot foiling.


Are you ready to play along? Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get some more inspiration! Thank you for stopping by, you have until April 7th to join the fun!

Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest