Newton's Nook Designs - Snowman Greetings

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Hello everyone!

I am here with Newton's Nook Designs featuring the Snowman Greetings Stamp Set and coordinating dies. This is an adorable set, perfect to send someone a winter greeting!


My card is an A2 card, I stamped the image in black and colored with alcohol markers. The sentiment if also from the Snowman Greeting Stamp set. I stamped and embossed the sentiment in white. I die cut the image with the coordinating Snowman Greetings Die Set.
 
For the card background I ink blended a panel and then she added some sparkly snowflakes using the Petite Snow Stencil with glittery texture paste.



Thank you so much for stopping by, please stop by Newton's Nooks Blog for more inspiration!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest