Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #163 - Tic Tac Toe

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, which is a fun tic tac toe created by design team member Jan Clothier! I hope you have been enjoying her tic tac toe games, because I have! Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!

The rules to play along with Retro Rubber Challenge is very simple, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older. For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.


Here is my card for your inspiration. My tic tac toe is Masculine, Embossing and Stripes.  I am using Honey Bee Stamp set called Car Show stamp set which was released in July 2019 and the sentiment is from Concord and 9th Hooray stamp set which was released in August 2017.


My card is an 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, I die cut the first layer 4 1/4 x 5 /12, I then cut the next layer 3 x 3 7/8. I cut some stripes in various colors of blue.  I used some circle dies to cup the middle.  I then stamped and embossed the sentiment from the the Concord and 9th Hooray stamp set.  I stamped the car from the Car Show stamp set and colored it with copics.  

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will stop by the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created.


3 comments :

  1. WOW!! This is an awesome image of a sport car, love the colors and your design is spot on, perfect for all the guys in our lives.
    Fabulous card, teammate.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely combination of elements! This card is simple, bold and very masculine. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest