Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Sweet Thing

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Hello everyone!

I am here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps sharing a card I created using Fruit Slice and Wedge which is a two piece set and the sentiment is called Sweet Thing.  The lemons are a great set, you can also color them to be oranges too.

Here is my card for your inspiration.
   

I cut a piece of cardstock at 3 1/2 x 5 and stamped the background with the whole lemon slice with yellow ink.  I then cut a piece of paper from my stash at 1/2 inch and adhered it to the panel.  I then added it to my card base.  I stamped the Fruit Slice and Wedge  and colored them with copics (Y04, 15 and 19).  I cut them out with my scan and cut.  I stamped the Sweet Thing sentiment with black ink and then placed the lemons on my card with adhesive and used foam tape on the half slice.  I had some lemon slice sequins in my stash and added them to my card.


Here is another look at my card.

The July special is:

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope I have inspired you in some way. Be safe and healthy, please come back again soon!

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest