Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #131 - Tic Tac Toe

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Happy Spring everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well and being safe with everything that is going on right now.  I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, which is a fun tic tac toe created by design team member Jan Clothier! I hope you have been enjoying her tic tac toe games, because I have!  I used the Easter, die cut or punch and baby animal to make my tic tac toe.

The stamp set I used is from Taylored Expressions "Flip the Script - Bunny Tag Stamp and Die Combo" the background stamp is also Taylored Expressions called "Backstory - Easter Background" which both were released in February 2019.

 If you have not joined our challenges before, the rules are very simple, just use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post. Here is the sketch for you to use. I cannot wait to see you take on it.



Here is my card for your inspiration.  

I used designer paper on the background of my A2 card, I stamped the background with a light pink ink, I cut it to size and added a black background for the border.  I stamped the image in a darker pink and then die cut it out.  I used foam tape to pop the image onto the card.


Are you ready to play along? Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get some more inspiration! Thank you for stopping by, you have until April 3rd to join the fun!

6 comments :

  1. Donna, love the pattern paper that frames this cute little bunny beautifully.
    A very sweet card.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, love this card, the layers of pink are lovely. So happy I got to see your face last weekend. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Claire! So happy to see your lovely face too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply sweet, Donna. Love your work, like always. As I scrolled my way back to this post, I saw so many wonderful creations by you. WOW! Great to see you - and your lovely granddaughter - the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bunny is cute enough, but sitting on top of that fun dsp makes him even cuter! What a fun, adorable take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest