Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #64 - Anything Goes

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge which is "anything goes".  Doesn't this sound like fun, you can use anything on your card, just make sure the stamp set is over a year old.   If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.  For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.  I hope you can join in with the challenge, please be sure to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog to see what the design team has created, I am sure you will be inspired.




Here is my take on the challenge.  This stamp set I  am using is made by Stampin Up called "Flourishing Phrases, which was released last year June 2016.  I started out with an A2 card, I stamped the image on some white cardstock and then layered it with black cardstock.  I then added some pearls which I colored with Stampin Up ink Sweet Sugarplum.  I added the ribbon and the sentiment to my card to dress it up.  


Thanks again for stopping by, please don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created. You have until June 16th to join in on the fun! 

Supplies Used:


8 comments :

  1. Beautiful and I love that image and colors you used on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and stylish card Donna, love this combination of black and this new SU shade of purples, Sweet Sugar Plumb.
    Beautiful, crisp image and perfect detail with the pearls.
    Fabulous card.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this card is so elegant! The stamp image is beautifully showcased. A stunner of a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant CAS card! The ribbon and pearl accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, I love this, it is so calm and elegant. I love the paired back nature of the card and the simple palette. You are the Mistress of elegant cards. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very elegant card Donna. The Sugarplum looks really good with black and white and I think the wide border of it looks really stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your color combo is gorgeous and looove that ribbon placement! So inspiring!❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest