So Suzy December Guest Designer - Snowflake Tree

Sunday, December 4, 2016

I HAVE THREE POST TODAY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG, CLICK HERE.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COTTAGECUTZ, CLICK HERE.


Hello everyone!

I am so excited about being asked to be a guest designer for the month of December for So Suzy Stamps.  I am a fan of their stamps!  So Suzy is having an 'End of the Year Party" and she will be offering free shipping December 1st through the 15th!  You can also win free shipping for the whole year in 2017.  Details are on her blog!

So onto my card, I am using the newly released Snowflake Tree.  I decided to use the technique "triple time stamping". The black layers measures:  2-1/4" x 3-1/2", 3-1/4" x 4-1/2", 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (score at 4 1/4), the silver layers measure:  2" x 3-1/4", 3" x 4-1/4" and 4" x 5-1/4".  I then stamped the image with versamark and the three layered black cardstock, and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I then added the silver layers to the card.  So easy!  


Thank you so much for stopping by, what do you think?  I would love to hear from you.  Also, please stop over at So Suzy Stamps to see other projects created by the talented Design Team with this stamp. There are some great creations.

Supplies Used:

2 comments :

  1. Fabulous card, Donna! Thank you so much for being a Guest Designer for us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card design with that wonderful snowflake tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest