Trick or Treat

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  I am crafting again this weekend and have made a cute Halloween card.  This time of year I love making Fall and Christmas cards.  I love the oranges, purples and brown colors for the Fall and for Christmas I love all the rich colors of red and green.

This Halloween card, I used the Tim Holtz inks with water color paper for the moon.  Then I die cut the circle and the two layers with the Lil Inker stitched dies.  The witch is from Lil Inker called Best Witches,  I colored her with copics and fuzzy cut her out and popped her on my card.  I finished the card with sequins and the little bats.

I am joining a few challenges with my card, they are listed below.  Thank you Jeannie from Dragon Journey's blog for inviting me to join your challenge.  There is still time to join her challenge, which is "Bewitch", there should be a witch on your card.  How many of you watched Betwitch?  I did, and the little girl on my card reminds me of Tabitha.

I am also joining ColourQ which inspired my colors that I am using and Cas-ual Friday, which is Tic Tac Toe, I used the coloring spritzing and die cutting.






Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please leave a comment, I love reading them and if you have not joined my blog, I would love to have you.

Challenges:
Dragon Journey - Bewitch
Colour Q - Color challenge
Cas-ual Friday - Tic Tac Toe



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest