Best Witches!

Monday, October 12, 2015

Hello All,

I am here with Pink and Main and ColourQ Challenges. Pink and Main is a Birthday Theme and ColourQ is a color challenge. I am using the stamp set from Pink and Main. I won this set when I played along with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers September's challenge. The set is called Best Witches, isn't she so cute! Thank you Pink and Main for sending me the set.  The colors I used are the colors ColourQ picked for the challenge.

Here is my card, there is still time to play along with Pink and Main.  They have some really cute stamps.  


Birthday challenge with Pink and Main:

 Colors that inspired my card:

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Supplies Used:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest