Warm Winter Wishes

Monday, November 25, 2013

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful winter weekend.  The winter has finally set in, brrrr, it was a cold weekend.  I did manage to go out for a few minutes today.  At least the sun was shining, but that wind was whipping! 

I have another card to share with you.  I am playing along with Lawn Fawn's CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge.  This stamp set I am using is called Winter Fox.  Isn't this fox so cute?  This stamp set has endless possibilities.  I pulled out an old 12 x 12 paper pack by Minds Eye - Countdown to Christmas.  I stamped the fox, stamped another one and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils, cut it out and paper pieced it.  I also paper pieced the cup.  The snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you like my card, please leave a comment, I love to read them.  If you like my blog, please follow me, the button is on the left side of my blog.

Have a wonderful week and please come back, I hope to have something else for you this week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest