Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

Can you believe Thanksgiving is just 14 days away and Christmas is 48 days away!  Wow, how time flies when your having fun.  I have a wonderful card I want to share with you.  I love these new leaf dies from Lawn Fawn.  I love the stitching on them, it really makes the leaves stand out.  When I saw them, I just had to have them.

Thanks for stopping by....if you love my card as much as I do, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you love visiting my blog, please follow me.  Please come back soon, I will be back.

 
Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin Up Tags for You
Ink: Stampin Up Early Espresso
Paper: Stampin Up Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves dies,
SU Label Bracket Punch, Tim Holtz wood embossing folder and twine


1 comment :

  1. I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site. Well i like your high quality blog site design plus your posting abilities. Keep doing it.

    Thanksgiving Wishes 2019 , Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest