You Make Me Happy - Mojo 314

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

I am back!  I hope you all are staying dry.  Hopefully the rain has ended tonight.  I have not been at work for two weeks, not because I don't want to be there.  It seems like Congress cannot get their act together to get all us Federal Workers back to work.  Enough of this.  I have a card to share with you today.  I am joining in on the Mojo Monday this week.  I love Verve stamps, although I did not use one on this card.  If you want to play along, you have almost a day to participate.  Here is the link if you are interested.  This week there is a giveaway for every 50 entries, hop on over to the Mojo and upload your card!

I hope you enjoy looking at my card.  I just got this paper by Fancy Pants and was excited to use it.  I needed a male card and thought this was just the right paper.

Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy viewing my cards and blog, please follow me!

 
 Recipe
Stamp: Kaisercraft Texture-You
Paper: SU Early Espresso, 6x6 Happy-Go-Lucky and Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso
 Accessories: SU Early Espresso ribbon, Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax,
Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and B and Circles large and small

2 comments :

  1. awesome, card...great design and sentiment...hope you have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card! I rarely think of using stripes and here you've used them very well. I think you've inspired me to at least give it a try. Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest