So Grateful - Pals Paper Art 175

Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Monday everyone!

Whew, I was determined to make this card for this challenge.  I was gathering all my paper and inks and I could not believe I did not have the So Saffron Paper!!!!  I made it work though!  Nothing was going to stop me!  If you want to join this challenge, go over to Pals Paper Art, there is still time. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  I hope that Congress will get themselves together and get all the Federal Workers back to work!  Last night there was  no talk about getting us back to work, but there was lots of talk about the Redskins and Dallas game.  I see what is important to some people.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you like my creation.  If you like my blog, please follow me.  I'll be back.

 
 Recipe
Stamp:  SU Wonderfall, Sentament from Apothecary Art
Paper:  SU Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze
Ink:  SU Cajun Craze and So Saffron
 Accessories: SU linen thread, Bright button

 
 
These are the colors for the Challenge.  Nice Fall colors.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest