Waltzingmouse Sketch

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Tuesday Bloggers,

I was surfing the internet and saw Waltzingmouse Stamps was celebrating their 100th sketch challenge and thought I would make a card.  I have never participated in their sketches, but I love their stamps.  They are very detailed and easy to work with.  If you are interested in their stamps here is their website.  They are located in the UK, if you order a certain amount shipping is free.  Thanks again for checking out my blog, if you like my card, please leave a comment, or follow me on my blog.  I am always looking for new friends in blog land!  Have a wonderful week.



Recipe:
Paper:  110 lbs cream cardstock, Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings Collection, 
Stamp:   Waltzingmouse Stamp Victorian Frippery
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Prima Flower, Spellbinder Circles



8 comments :

  1. Oooh... that round label is just stunning! Love the crisp black imprint with the blue paper - makes all the color just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love how you used a stamp to create that border on the lower portion of your card. So classy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Donna! The label you created is so elegant. I'm glad you joined us for this week's WMSC - hope to see you playing along again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply elegant.
    The colors...
    that incredible label and border...
    just love it! :)
    So glad you could play and celebrate with us as we celebrate our 100th...
    hope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on the sketch - such an elegant and pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the stamps with this sketch, great colours too, well done! Thanks so much for playing along with the Mischief Makers on this special occasion!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! This is one of my favorite stampsets. Thanks for joining us at the 100th challenge of Waltzing mouse..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds think alike! I used the frippery stamps for this sketch too. I love this card and especially your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest