World's Greatest Papa

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello Bloggers, I wanted to share another male/Father's Day card with you.  I was so excited yesterday when my new stamp set and die came in from My Favorite Things, that I just had to make another Father's Day card.  I finished it up today and wanted to share with you.  I made this for my grandchildren to give to their "papa".  As always thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment if you like my card.  Also, if you like my cards/projects, please click down on the right side of this blog and follow me.  Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.  I'll be back soon!!!

Recipe:
Paper:  SU Crumb Cake, Bo Bunny Weekend Market Collection
Stamp:  MFT Masculine Graphic T-Shirt & Stamp Set, MSE letters
Ink: SU Early Espresso, Tim Holtz markers -
 fried brick, vintage photo, faded jeans (I used the markers to color the white CTMH ribbon
Accessories:  SU pop dots, CTMH White Daisy Ribbon




1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest