Elegance

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Well, old man winter blew in yesterday, it was a cold crisp day.  Today is suppose to be a little warmer with less wind.  I guess we should not complain about the cold coming in, because old man winter has been very nice to us!

Here is another birthday card I wanted to share with you.  I am loving this new stamp set called Elementary Elegance.  You will see more cards made out of this I am sure.  If you like the set you can go to my Stampin Up rep Keisha site, and she can tell you how you can earn it for free!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday.  I am off to a class to decorate a cigar box, they are beautiful when they are decorated.  The class is at a scrapbooking store that does all kinds of classes.  The store is called "The Queens Ink", click here if you are interested in visiting the store.

Recipe: 
Stamps: SU Elementary Elegance
Paper: SU Black, 80 lb White paper, DSP Mocha Morning
Accessories: 1 1/4 Basic Black Stripe Grisgrain Ribbon,
Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, SU Curly Label Punch

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest