Easy Event Cards

Saturday, February 4, 2012


I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.  Here are some cards I made this week at a stamp camp.  When I was making the cards I was thinking I was not going to like them.  I think maybe it was because I was tired and I had 10 cards to make.  I have to say, they came out very nice.  They were made with the "Easy Events" stamp set.  If you haven't seen them before, here is a picture.  This is a set that is very versatile and you would probably go back for this set often to make a card.

Here are pictures of the five cards we made, I will list the recipe under each card.  As always, thank you for checking out my blog.


Card Stock - Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, 5/8" White Satin Ribbon, Polka Dot Embossing Folder


Card Stock:  Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla   Designer Series Paper - Everyday Enchantment (Sale A Bration Catalog), Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Background Stamp - Wonderfully Worn

Card Stock - Pool Party, Naturals Ivory, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Designer Series Paper - Everyday Enchantment (Sale A Bration), Ribbon - Calypso Coral Ribbon from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (Sale A Bration), Large Pearl Basic Jewels


Card stock - Naturals Ivory, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Designer Series Paper - Everyday Enchantment (Sale A Bration),  Baker's Twine - Calypso Coral, Buttons - from the Twitterpated Button Collection

Card Stock - Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Ribbon - Blushing Bride 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon, Textured Embossing Folder - Stripes, Rhinestones





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest