Joy Clair and Imagine Blog Hop - Butterfly Kisses!

Thursday, May 18, 2017



No automatic alt text available.


Hello everyone!

Welcome to Joy Clair and the Imagine Blog Hop! We are so happy you joined us for this fun collaboration blog hop. The design team has created some wonderful designs that will hopefully inspire you along the way. We have some great prizes all you have to do is leave a comment on each designer's blog (listed below).  You will have the opportunity to win a gift certificate for the Joy Clair store, there will be two $25 gift certificates!  The winners will be announced on the Joy Clair blog.


Here is my card.  I am using the Butterfly Kisses stamp set.  This stamp set is a fun set.  There are so many images of butterflies so you can create beautiful cards with it.  


Closer look at the card, if you look really close you can see the 
Shimmer Sparkle Spray I used on my card.


Here is how I put my card together:

1.  I first stamped my image with Memento Black Ink.  




2.  I then stamped my sentiment from the new stamp set "Hello Sentimnts", I masked off the "thanks", so I could stamp the butterflies again.  


3.  I stamped the butterflies again and this is how it looks. I colored my image with Memento Markers, I splattered some Fireworks on my project and then added some Shimmer Sparkle Spray.  I also used the Irresistible to give some of the butterflies dimension.  I finished the card off by adding some sequins using the On Point glue to adhere them.  




There you go....using the Imagine products are wonderful.  You can do so many cool techniques with the Imagine products.  It’s amazing how many products Imagine has, I didn’t know they made so many cool products.  Be sure to check out their blog to see all the many products you can use in your designs.


Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you so much for stopping by, please be sure to leave a comment on everyone's blog post so you can be entered to win one of two $25 Joy Clair Stamps Gift Cards or one of two $25 Gift Cards from Imagine!!! Joy Clair winners will be announced on the Joy Clair Blog at the end of the month and Imagine winners will be announced on the Imagine Blog.  If you missed yesterdays hop, don't forget to leave a comment there too, you will have a better chance of winning.


Thank you for stopping by, and good luck!

DAY 2

Donna Idlet - YOU ARE HERE

29 comments :

  1. Love all those beautifully colored butterflies! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those beautifully colored butterflies! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Donna! LOVE the butterfly tutorial! This card is beautiful in color ... I'm also in LOVE with the black & white version in your tutorial! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the beautiful butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the butterflies and the sparkle from the Shimmer Sparkle Spray! Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These butterflies are just so amazing! I would love to do this on a wall in my craft room some day! Thank you for making beautiful things and sharing it with all of us! I adore Joy Claire and hope to be on the team someday too! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So colorful.
    Love all of the butterflies.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love the butterflies. Where can I buy the stamp set ? Thank You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roberta! The stamp set is by Joy Clair, you can order it from here: http://www.joyclair.com/?aff=17

      Delete
  10. I like the beautiful colors of these butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of those beautiful butterflies in flight. And such luscious colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! I love the butterfly images and how you incorporated all of the great Imagine products! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Love this set so much. Love that you gave the butterflies a rainbow color pattern. The shimmer is yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nothing more to add. Everyone is spot on. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card and it makes me want to stamp and color butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colors and butterflies. Love your card

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful butterflies and love the shimmer sparkle spray as well as the glossy accents. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest