I am here with Joy Clair showcasing the new release "Holly Jolly Santa" stamp set. This is a nice whimpsical stamp set, that anyone would love to get a card made from this. There are three sentiments and three images with this set, there are so many possibilities! Hop over to Joy Clair's blog and see all the wonderful projects the design team has created!
Here is my card:
Here is how I created my card:
- A2 card, 5 1/2 x 4 1/4,
- Black layer is 5 x 4
- The white layer is die cut with a rectangle stitched die and embossed with a embossing folder,
- I die cut the snow drift also,
- I stamped the tree from the Merry Christmoose stamp set with distress ink Forever green, and I added some stickles on it,
- I stamped the images from the "Holly Jolly Santa" stamp set with black memento ink and colored them with copics - R27, 46, 59, C0, 1, 5, 7, 9, E51, 21, 31, 35, 57, BG97, and YG17,
- On the Santa image, I added white Liquid Applique, I let it dry and then heat embossed,
- I finished the card, by adding the "Ho, Ho, Ho" with black Versafine ink.
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!