Can you believe it is almost the end of November! Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving? Do you have any special plans? My plans are to spend the holiday with my family and eat plenty of good food! I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your family and friends!
I am back again featuring some of the new release stamps by Peachy Keen Stamps. The Peachy Keen Stamps work perfectly with the CottageCutz Christmas ornament dies. CottageCutz has several different shape ornament dies in the store, be sure to go over and check them out! Did you know Peachy Keen stamps all have a tint of pink symbolizing the "Peach"? They have been around since 2003 featuring their whimpsical face stamps. They are just the cutest ever and I have really enjoyed working with them.
I am using the Candy Cane 1 7/8th Face Set and the Candy Cane 1 1/8th Face Set. Here is my card:
Closer look at the card.
Here is how I put my card together:
- The card is an A2 card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
- The red and white stripe design paper is the same size as the base of the card,
- The red solid piece is cut from the CottageCutz Double Stitched Rectangle Set,
- I cut all the elements that I wanted to put on my card:
- I cut the small and medium nested ornaments bulb,
- I then used my Misti to stamp on the faces on the bulb ornaments,
- I added all the elements to my card,
- I finished it off by adding the red bling to give the bulbs some dimentsion.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!
Dies and stamps used: