I am here with "The Scrapping Cottage" using the CottageCutz dies! Who loves coffee? I do! I drink at least one cup a day. The Scrapping Cottage has some really cute coffee dies and I am using the "Cup of Latte" on my card today. It's another clean and simple card.
How I put my card together:
1. Card base A2 4 1/4 X 5 1/2
2. The design papers measure 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
3. I cut a small piece of design paper and tucked it under the pink layer
4. Cut the circle out of the cross stitched circle die (third die from the largest)
5. Stamped my sentiment
6. Die cut all the pieces from the Cup of Latte die set
7. Put the coffee pieces together
8. The steam coming out of the cup is cut from vellum
All done! This is such a cute card and I love this die set....you will see this again. CottageCutz has a new release for this month, I hope you will stop over at the store and check it out. All of the new release is 25% off. Come back and visit the blog soon, the design team will have some wonderful creations for your inspiration!
I am also entering my card into the "Summer Lovers Coffee Challenge".
CottageCutz blog. The theme is Pocket. I hope you will play along for a chance to win some products from CottageCutz!
Dies I used for my card: