Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge 19 - Blog Hop with My Artistic Adventures!

Monday, November 3, 2014

Hello Bloggers,

I am back again with Craft Hoarders Anonymous blog for another wonderful challenge and a blog hop with My Artistic Adventures. For this challenge My Artistic Adventures is our sponsor also.

Our challenge is to create a "thank you" gift for this challenge. It can be a Thanksgiving hostess gift or a simple thank you card. It can be a "thanks for helping me out of a jam" present, or a "thanks for being you" scrapbook layout. As long as your project says, "THANKS," enter the challenge! We want to see you de-hoard some of your stash and say thanks to someone! (Your project does not have to be Thanksgiving-themed!).

I have a baby thank you card that I created with Heather Hudson's digital image.  I used the Graphic 45 Little Darlings Collection.  I think the paper really matches the image from Heather. 

Supplies: My Artistic Adventure digital image Vintage Baby Blue Boy Girl Twins Onesie Set Digital Collage sheet Printable, Graphic 45 Little Darlings Collection, Flourishes Many Sentiments, Lawn Fawn dotted circles, bling and black momento ink.

Everyone needs a 'thank you" card, gift, etc.,  let's see what you can come up with.  I cannot wait to see it.  One talented participant will receive this prize donated by Heather Hudson of My Artistic Adventures:



Hop on over to our talented design team and the My Artistic Adventures blogs to see what they have created.  Please leave them a comment on how much you love their designs.  I love reading what my followers have to say and I know they will too.

Ginny Nemchak (on vacation)

My Artistic Adventures Design Team:


Our sponsor's Information:

Blog:  http://heatherahudson.blogspot.com/

Bio:
Heather lives in Michigan with her two teenage sons, hubby, and kitties.  She works full time as a RN with Ventilated young adults, and enjoys volunteering with her two son's Boy Scout Troop and Tennis Team.  She loves to create digital collage sheets in the Vintage, Victorian, and Shabby Chic Style.  She will show you blogging tips, paper crafting tutorials, and how to use her digital collage sheets on her Youtube channel.  Heather hosts her own challenge on her blog and designs for Really Reasonable Ribbon, Gecko Galz, and the Creative Cutting Challenge.  


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest