Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Challenge 20 - Box it Up!

Monday, November 17, 2014

Hello Bloggers,

I am back again with Craft Hoarders Anonymous blog for another wonderful challenge and our sponsor is My Artistic Adventures.

Our challenge is to create some sort of altered box. You can create a box from scratch, or you can alter a pre-made box. Your box can be made of paper, wood, chipboard, plastic, or metal. As long as you dig into your hoard to decorate a box, you have met the challenge requirements! The box does not have to be used as a box...it can be used as home decor or for any purpose you can imagine. Let's box it up!


I altered a Graphic 45 Book Box.  Oh what fun it was to alter,  so many compartments to alter! I used Kaisercraft Be-You-Tiful Collection.  Love the vintage colors and patterns.



 inside of the box




Closer look on the top.  I mounted the "Memories" tag on 
chipboard to give it a lille more dimension.



 Closer look at my Rosette.  I love the burgundy color.  

Supplies:  
Graphic 45 Book Box, Kaisercraft paper, Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Door Pull
 and Metal Brads, Tim Holtz large Rosette die and knob, Wooden Knobs and Bling


Our Sponsor
One talented participant will receive this prize donated by Heather Hudson of My Artistic Adventures:


Hop on over to our talented design teams blogs to see what they have created.  Please leave them a comment on how much you love their designs.  I love reading what my followers have to say and I know they will too.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you all will join the fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest