Gina K. Designs July 2026 NEW Release - Floral Wreath

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Gina K. Designs July 2026 Release is NOW available and can be found HERE.


Hello everyone!

I am here featuring Gina K. Designs newly released Tranquil Tulips Stamp Set, I created a clean and colorful birthday design with a little extra dimension.  Be sure to check out ALL the new products release this month.  You can also find lots of inspiration over at Gina K. Designs & Stamp TV Friends Facebook page.  All supplies I used are listed below.

Here are my cards for inspiration:

D. Idlet, Gina K. Designs, Floral Wreath Stamp Set, Floral Wreath die set, Thinking of You, Thank you, floral designs, July 2026 Release

For my Thinking of You card, I paired the Floral Wreath with Master Layouts 1 and 21. I kept the background soft with subtle texture, allowing the floral wreath and sentiment to take center stage.

D. Idlet, Gina K. Designs, Floral Wreath Stamp Set, Floral Wreath die set, Thinking of You, Thank you, floral designs, July 2026 Release



For my Thank You card, I combined the Floral Wreath with Master Layout 2 and the Ornate Framedie. The layered purple background adds a bold contrast while beautifully highlighting the delicate floral design.

I love how versatile this stamp set is—you can easily customize it with different colors, layouts, and sentiments to create cards for any occasion.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope these projects inspire you to create something beautiful with the new Floral Wreath stamp set. Happy crafting!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest