Newton's Nook Designs - Happy Valentines

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Hello everyone!

I am here with Newton's Nook Designs featuring Puppy Heart  Stamp Set with the coordinating die.  The stamp set is out of stock right now, but will hopefully be in stock soon.  Please keep checking back if you are interested in getting the cute stamp set.  I am also uing the Newton's Heart Stamp set using the coordinating die. This set is a perfect set to create for your holiday gifts this season.

Here is my card for your inspiration:

D. Idlet, Puppy Heart Stamp Set, Newton's Heart Stamp Set, Love & Meows Paper Pad, Heart Frames Die Set

My card is an A2 size card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). I stamped and die cut the images and colored them with alcohol markers.  I using the NND 6x6 paper pad called "Love & Meows" for the background of my card.  I die cut the heart from the Heart Frames Die set, added the images with foam squares.  

Thank you so much for stoppign by, please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest