Newton's Nook Designs - Happy Halloween!

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Hello everyone!

I am here with Newton's Nook Designs featuring the Happy Howl-oween Stamp Set. I am also using the newly released Spooky Sentiments Hot Foil PlatesSpiderweb Hot Foil PlatesHalloween Time Paper Pad.

Here is my card for your inspiration:

Donna Idlet, Howl-oween stamp set, Spooky Sentiments Hot Foil Plates, Spiderweb Hot Foil Plates, Halloween Time Paper Pad, Halloween card,

My card is an A2 size card. I stamped the image from the Howl-oween Stamp Set and colored it with alcohol markers. I then die cut the black layer using the Frames and Flags Die Set. I hot foiled the spiderweb from the Spiderweb Hot Foil Plates onto the black layer. I also foiled the spiders from the Spiderweb Hot Foil Plates. I foiled the sentiment using the Spooky Sentiments Hot Foil Plates and die cut it with the Banner Duo Die Set. I added the spider paper from the Halloween Time Paper Pad and then assembled the card.
 
Donna Idlet, Howl-oween stamp set, Spooky Sentiments Hot Foil Plates, Spiderweb Hot Foil Plates, Halloween Time Paper Pad, Halloween card,

Here is a closer look at the card.  For finishing touches, I added some rhinestones on the back of the spiders.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!




1 comment :

  1. su cute so fun halloween card , i loved the elements, congrats
    happy day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest