Newton's Nook Designs - You're One in a Melon!

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Hello everyone!

I hope you are ready for Summertime! I am here with Newton's Nook Designs featuring an adorable stamp set called Newton's Melon with a coordinating die. The stamp set is a 2x3 set with Newton enjoying a taste of his watermelon. The sentiment is also from the stamp set and the background paper is from the Summertime Paper Pad. I love the watermelon paper it goes perfect with the image of Newton eating watermelon!


The circle is from the Circle Frames Die set, I used foam squares to add the image.


I finished the card off by adding glossy accents to the watermelon and enamel dots from my stash.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you all have lots of fun plans for the summer.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest