Jaded Blossom - Coffee is Life!

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for the month of November, here at Jaded Blossom! Did you see the latest release? I am loving the add on's for the Gnome dies. This month I love the new release Gingerbread and Baking add on's! I have to admit, I have every add on that Jaded Blossom has released and it's so exciting to see each month what creative add on's they create.

I am playing along with the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  I love coffee and playing along with their blog hop.  If you are interested in playing along, all the details are here, the hop if from November 11-18.


Here is my card I created using the Gingerbread add on.  I started with the Girl Gnome Die and used the  Gingerbread add on.


My card is an A2 card measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 top folding.  The layers are cut from some card stock in my stash, the first layer is 4 x 5 and the design paper is 3 7/8 x 4 7/8.  I die cut the body from the Girl Gnome Die and then die cut the elements from the Ginger Gingerbread add on using paper from my stash.  I love how the teal and brown look together.  I couldn't help myself, I had to use the coffee cup also from the Gingerbread add on.   


Here is a closer look of my card.  I added a piece of vellum to the background panel and added the gnome using foam tape.  The sentiment is from one of my favorite stamp sets called Gnome Brewed.  To finish off the card, I added some enamel dots.

I hope you have been inspired!  I love making these gnomes.  Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.  


3 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest