RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE BLOG #193 - ANYTHING GOES

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, which is "Anything Goes"! I love challenges with anything goes, because you can create anything you would like! I have created a Birthday themed card. Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!

The rules to play along with Retro Rubber Challenge is very simple, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older. For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.


Here is my card for your inspiration. I am using Your Next Stamps called Celebrating You. The set was released in August 2020.


My card is clean and simple and measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, I die cut the top layer with a stitched die from my stash. I ink blended some yellow ink in the center of the card.  I die cut the image from Your Next Stamp set Celebrating You and colored it with copies.  I adhered it in the center of the card with foam tape and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in black.  I finished off the card by adding some glitter enamel dots onto every other present.  

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will stop by the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created.


2 comments :

  1. Ohh!! what a beautiful lineup of gifts, I wonder who the lucky recipient of this card is.
    Fab card, Donna.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest