The Maker's Movement - Way to Flamingo

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Hello everyone!

I am here with The Maker’s Movement  sharing a cute  card.  I have created my card using the Maker's Movement Flamingo Stamp and Die Set.  The scallop background is also from Maker's Movement called Scalloped Frame Die Set.

Here is my card for your inspiration:


Here is how I created the card

1. A2 card, used the Scalloped Frame Die Set for the background layer using the Crossover II die cutting machine.   

2.  Stamped, colored and die cut the image from the On Point Stamp and Die Set.

3.  Die cut a circle to use as a mask to make the sun in the background.

4. Assembled the card and added some wink of stella on the flower and white gel pen on the flamingo for some interest.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest