Newton's Nook Designs - Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Friday, May 6, 2022



Hello everyone!

Happy National Scrapbook Day! Today Newton's Nook Designs is celebrating with NEW dog and cat themed papers and dies! These new products are available NOW in their shop! Plus, there is a FLASH SALE TODAY! Save 20% off today only with code SCRAP22 at newtonsnookdesigns.com.

My first card, I am using the new cat dies with the "A Cat's Life Paper Pad". I created my card by using the Slimline Frames & Portholes Die Set and Slimline Frames & Windows Die Set. I die cut the Slimline Frames & Windows with the A Cat's Life Paper and then used some card stock for the frame. I die cut the Slimline Frames & Portholes with black cardstock. I die cut the cats from the Cat Silhouette dies in black and added them to the card. I die cut the party hats from the Balloon Shaker die set and added them to the Cat. I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the Heartfelt Meows stamp set in white embossing powder.




My next card, I created using the Dog Silhouette dies, I started by die cutting the top layer from the Frames & Flags Die Set. I inked the background with light blue ink. I then die cut the heart from the Heart Frames Die Set in rainbow colors. I used the Petite Paw Prints Stencil and added some glitter gel. I then added the newly "A Dogs Life Paper Pad" to the panel, added the heart and the dog and finished the card off by adding the sentiment from the Furr-ever Friends stamp set.





Check out the blogs of these Design Team Members for more inspiration:


Thank you so much for stopping by, please head over to the Newton's Nook Designs blog for lots of inspiration.




1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest