Sweet n' Sassy Stamps - Thanks!

Friday, April 22, 2022

Hello everyone!

I am with Sweet n' Sassy Stamps featuring  their Begin Again Clear Stamp Set and their Thanks Word Die.  My card is clean and simple, but I think it came out beautiful.

Here is my card for your inspiration:


Here is how I created the card.

1.  Used alcohol inks onto silver sparkle cardstock.  Die cut it with a stitched die and added it to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card panel.

2.  Stamped and heat embossed the butterfly from the Begin Again Clear Stamp Set and colored it with sparkle pens.

3.  Die cut the Thanks word die and added it to the card.

4.  Assembled the card and added some sequins to finish off the card.

Thank you for stopping by, please come back again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest