Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Thought About You

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Hello everyone!

I’m here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps featuring a couple of the newly released stamp sets.  One is a very nice background stamp called "Buffalo Background", the sentiment is called "Thought About You Today". I hope you have a chance to hop along with the design team to see all the new stamps that were released the last three weeks. If you have not seen all the new rubber stamps here is the link!

Sneak Peak of week 4 blog hop:
 

Here is my card for your inspiration.  It's a clean and simple card, I stamped the background with the  "Buffalo Background", I then stamped the sentiment "Thought About You Today" I die cut the words with a die from my stash, before removing the die, I inked the inside with the colored I stamped the background. 


Closer look at the card.


Thank you for stopping by, please come back tomorrow for week 4 of the blog hop.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest