Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Beautiful Cupcake

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Hello everyone!

I am here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps featuring two of their rubber stamps, the lady is called Cupcake Lady  and the sentiment is called Beautiful Cupcake.  This month the theme for the design team will be monochromatic colors.  For my card, I am using black and white. 

If you would like to join us with making a monochromatic card, please feel free to share on the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Flaunt It If You Made It Facebook page.  Each week one person will be chosen and $5 store credit will be added to your account to spend on any rubber stamps from the store.  All you have to do is make a card with at least one stamp from the sales category and use the technique and post it on the facebook page!

This months sale is 20% off of all St. Patrick's Day stamps, Easter, Spiritual and Friendship.  Here is the link to the store to shop.


Here is my card and how I created it.

My card is an A2 card measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, I stamped the Cupcake Lady with black ink and then stamped the sentiment using my Misti, I then cut a piece of black cardstock, added it to my card base and added the stamped image.  Clean and simple. 


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.


2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest