Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Swimming By to Say Hi

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Hello everyone!

I am here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps a card using the Crackerbox and Suzy Stamp called "Marco - Sea Turtle" and the sentiment is "Swimming By".  I love how it turned out and I think this would be a perfect card for a male or a female.

Here is my card and how I put it together:

My card is an A2 size card, I used distressed inks to create the back ground, the white streaks I used a stencil from my stash inking it with a white pigment ink using the Life Changing Brushes.  I stamped and used my scan and cut to cut the "Marco - Sea Turtle" out, I colored it with copics and added some glossy accents to his back to give the turtle more dimension.  I added the sentiment from Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps called "Swimming By", do you notice the sentiment looks like it's floating in the water?  I finished the card off my adding some clear droplets and adding some white gel pen on the turtle for interest.


Here is another look at the card.



Here is the current promotion for July:


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!


2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest