CAS-UAL FRIDAY CHALLENGE #211 - Photo Inspiration

Friday, October 26, 2018

Hello everyone!

I'm here with CAS-ual Fridays with a new challenge!  We have an inspirational photo for you.  I hope you will join in on the fun.  I also want to mention CAS-ual Fridays is retiring a bunch of sets which are marked down, if you are interested click here to see them all.  Once the set has sold out, they will not be reordering.

Did you know, CAS-ual Fridays picks 10 winning entries who will be highlighted on their blog each Thursday before a new challenge?  In addition, there is a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. If the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.  Wow, what are you waiting for?  Hop on over to CAS-ual Fridays and link your card to the challenge. 

Here is the inspirational photo:


Here is my take on the challenge:

My card is clean and simple, I created a top folding card, I cut my top layer 4 x 5 1/4 and adhered it to my card.  I die cut the coffee cup and the word coffee from the CAS-ual Fri-dies Coffee cup with kraft and dark chocolate cardstock.  I stamped the leaf from the CAS-ual Fridays Pretty Posies stamp set and the sentiment from the CAS-ual Fridays Coffee Talk stamp set.  I adhered the word coffee to my card and adhered it to my panel. 



Closer look at the card:


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you decide to play along!  Please stop over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and see all the wonderful projects from the design team!  Good luck and have fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest