Retro Rubber Challenge Blog - #81 Sketch

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Hello everyone!


I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge, which is a sketch!  I don't know about you, I love sketches.  I pulled out a stamp set I have had a long time and have been wanting to use it, so I was very happy to see the sketch, because I knew I was going to use this set.  The set I am using is a Reverse Confetti Stamp Set called "Butterfly Dreams", which was released March 8, 2016. The sentiment is also by Reverse Confetti called "Fancy Word Coordinates" which was released on April 8, 2015.

If you have not joined our challenges before, the rules are very simple, just use a stamp older than a year and you must include the age (or approximate age) of the stamp in your blog post.

Here is my take on the sketch......



Image may contain: text



I cut a panel for my card, stamped the butterfly with Kaleidacolor ink and die cut it out, I cut a piece of vellum and then added the circle wreath and and adhered it to my card.  I popped the butterfly up with foam tape.  I finished the card off by adding some dew drops.



closer look at my card.....

Are you ready to play along? Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations! Thank you for stopping by, you have until March 9th to join the fun!

7 comments :

  1. Your card is so gorgeous! Wonderful colors, awesome design and great dies and stamps. I just love the way it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Donna! Love that butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! I might have to go searching for this stamp set, love it and the sentiment it shares. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love the pattern paper you used for your background and how you matched the colors of your butterfly, just so beautiful, the die cut wreath around it frames it perfectly.
    Awesome card, Teammie.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous! The paper is a great ground for that glorious butterfly. I love the multicoloured ink you've used for him - it just makes her pop off the page. Using the vellum circle behind her, framed with that pretty wreath, was genius. Lovely, lovely, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Donna, the butterfly is absolutely stunning, the whole card is, but the butterfly and that wreath are just making me so happy. I love Kaleidacolor inks, but I always get a little line between the colours, how do you manage not to get that?! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest