Joy Clair January New Release and Blog Hop!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018


Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Joy Clair January 2018 New Release and Blog Hop! The design team has been working hard creating a variety of projects that are sure to spark your creativity juices! You should be arriving from the talented Helen Gullet blog.

Joy Clair’s January release contains six everyday stamp sets and seven stamp sets from their new bible journaling line, There is a $25.00 gift card up for grabs for one lucky winner for commenting on each designers blog and tell us what your favorite stamp set is.



No automatic alt text available.
Here is my card and how I put it together!

1.  I started with an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),
2.  I stamped the sentiment and the phone from the Joy Clair Call on the Lord with black onyx versafine,
3.  I die cut the sentiment with a pennant die, and used my scan and cut to cut the phone out,
4.  I cut the layers out and adhered them to my card and added the elements from the stamp set on it with foam tape.


For more inspiration make sure to follow Joy Clair on their social media platforms:  Joy Clair blog,  facebook pageJoy Clair Stamp ProjectsColor By Faith Facebook GroupInstagram 
and TwitterPinterest and Youtube channel to be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! 

Let the fun begin!  Remember Joy Clair always has a giftcard to the Joy Clair store for those who comment on each blog and leaves a comment.  You also need to tell us what is your favorite stamp from the new release.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will be inspired after the blog hop!

JC_GIFTCARDS

Here is the complete list of the Everyday Blog Hop:

Have fun and get inspired!!!

20 comments :

  1. Beautiful work. Love the Call on the Lord set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call on the Lord is my favorite and you used it so beautifully. I love that sentiment you used with the phone image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering and colors on your card!
    Get Well Wishes is my favorite... love those cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and layers - so pretty! Such amazing inspiration using this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna....love your encouraging card.
    The colors and layering work are fabulous.
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always great inspiration at your blog and this does not disappoint! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These Color By Faith sets are such a clever combination of sentiments and images. Love the retro phone, which is the kind I grew up with! My favorite set is Best Buds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute design--I like the mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! You always have a great way with using printed paper. I just can't cut mine up! Love the pinks too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your gorgeous card! The vibrant colors look amazing with the stamped image and sentiment! Lovely work! My favorite new stamp set is Get Well Wishes. It's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Break Every Chain is my Fave! There is Power in the name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you let the image and sentiment stay black and white against the colored background layers!

    My favorite set is Chain Breaker! It so speaks to my heart and story!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Moce ;auers fpr tje cpp; retrp
    Hahaha... I'm going to leave it just so you can laugh! A great way to write in code... just have your hand off by one key. lol!
    Nice layers for the cool retro phone!
    I love the Get Well Wishes set... those two cats hanging in there make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card! I love how colourful it is! I really like Best Buds, Gnome is where the heart is, and Call on the Lord from this release.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that you mixed so many prints together. It's something too many people are afraid to do. Nice job! My favorite stamp set from the new release is Best Buds followed closely by Get Well Wishes. They're so adorable and sending a get well card means so much to people.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That’s a great cheerful card you made ! I love your background !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing creation. I love the sentiment, phone and colors.
    Chain Breaker is my favorite set. It means a lot to me.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love seeing your vibrant cards and today is no exception! Perfect design and the images just pop!
    My fav' sets are Valentines background builder and Scriptures of love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest