Joy Clair Send Me!

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Happy Holiday's everyone,

I hope you all have gotten your Christmas decorations up by now and have finished your Christmas shopping.  If you have some crafty friends or friends who like bible journaling Joy Clair has some wonderful stamp sets that are reasonable priced to choose from.  If you don't which one's your friends will like, you can always get a gift card.  I am almost finished my shopping!!!  I love this time of year, it has been unseasonable warm here, so no snow for us so far.

I am back again with Joy Clair Stamps featuring the newly released "Send Me" stamp set.  This set is part of the Color by Faith line of stamps for bible journaling.  Some of the design team members have made some beautiful bible journaling pages, so be sure to check out the Joy Clair blog for more inspiration.

Here is how I put my card together:

1. My card is an A2 size card,
2. I die cut the first layer and adhered it to my card,
3. I die cut another layer and used some distress inks to get the galaxy look and adhered that to the first layer,
4.  I used the free SVG and stamped my image,
5.  I colored it with copics, and used pop dots and added it to my card,
6.  I then stamped the sentiment to finish off the card.


closer look at the card


I hope you will play along with the Joy Clair Challenge this month. The theme is always anything goes and our Design Team uses a photo inspiration to create their project that you can use too. If you would like to join the challenge, you can find all the details here.  The challenge will run December and January so you will have plenty of time to create something after the holiday's.  Two lucky winners will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Joy Clair Store.

Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and YouTube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon!


3 comments :

  1. I love your gorgeous card. Especially the sky. That is amazing. And, so far the little snow we did get melted away again before long. So right now we have no white on the ground. Maybe a light bit at Christmas would be festive, right? I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. That sentiment is so pretty and I just love all the elements on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest