Curtain Call Challenge - Herb Garden

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hello everyone,

So happy to join the Curtain Call Challenge today as guest designer after my card won the Red, White & Blue challenge a couple of challenges ago.  Thank you Curtain Call for having me!  Here is the inspiration photo:





Here is my take on the challenge:

I started out with some watercolor paper and cut it to size, I used some water color paint to make my background.  I splattered some Tim Holtz distress ink on the background and after it dried I added my sentiment from WPlus 9 Hand Lettered Thanks set.  I then die cut the foliage from the My Favorite Things Bold Greenery and added some Tim Holtz distress Spray stain Peeled Paint and then added some Imagine Fireworks Spray - Pear Tart to give them some shimmer.  I adhered the leaves to my card and finished it off with some sequins.



Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations on guest designing for Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge! Your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the photo! Love the green w/c bg :) Congrats on being our GD :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest