Paper Smooches - Grande Hugs!

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Hello everyone,

I decided to take a little brake from my design team duties and play with a new die set and paper I just bought!  The paper is from Authentique and the collection is called "Beloved" the coffee die is from Paper Smooches called "Cozy Coffee" .  I thought the paper and coffee die went perfect together.  The pink, red and black really makes the card stand out.

If you know me I love anything coffee related and I just had to have this set.  This die is really cool, when you die cut the cup, you get the frame of the cup and each piece in the center is separate.  You can create whatever you want, you could die cut it with white card stock and color or use design paper like I have.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest