For the Love of Latte - Reverse Confetti - Coffee Challenge

Monday, September 28, 2015

Hello All,

I am here today playing along with Reverse Confetti monthly challenge which is a sketch and again with the Coffee Loving Card Challenge which is a Fall challenge.  Reverse Confetti is one of the 42 sponsors for the Coffee Challenge hop. You can win up to $25.00 to spend in their shop.

Also, one of the sponsor's is a2z Scrapbooking Blog that I design for. If you love Hero Arts products, you may want to check their store out too. If you like something and want to purchase, you can use Donna15 to get 15% off a $25.00 purchase.

Here is my take on the sketch, I love Reverse Confetti stamps and dies. The stamps stamp so nice and clean. The dies are well made and cut well. I just bought the stamp set "Caffinated Cups" along with the die and stamp set. I was really happy to find the challenge and it went perfect with the Coffee Challenge.


This is the sketch from Reverse Confetti




Thanks for stopping by, I'm not going to promise I will not be back with another coffee related card.  I still have a few more sets I want to use.  Please come back again soon.

Supplies Used:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest