Happy Birthday - MFT Color Challenge #26

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am back again with another one of my favorite challenges, My Favorite Thing - color challenge. The color palette for this challenge is one I would have never put together.  I love how my card turned out.  The colors are just beautiful together.  I used the MFT Stamp Set Party Patterns.  I used several of the stamps with the colors from the color palette, stampin up colors, smoky slate, pretty in pink, summer starfruit and old olive.  I stamped off with the smoky slate and old olive.  Here is my take on the challenge.





Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment if you like my card, I really love reading them.  I will be back again soon for some more inspiration.

Supplies Used:


1 comment :

  1. Where did you get the Party Patterns stamp set?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest