Teacher Appreciation Week

Monday, May 4, 2015

Hello again everyone,

I am back with another post today.  I had to share the lovely gifts my daughter made for my granddaughters preschool teachers.  They are just adorable and so cleaver.  She bought the chalkboard frames from Target for a dollar and bought crayons and made the teacher's initials out of them.  Then I cut out the teachers names with my silhouette using vinyl.  She also made some cards to give them later in the week.  There is a theme for each day this week and today is flowers.  Stay tune for some more gift making this week!  I had so much fun cutting the vinyl, I need to see what else I can put vinyl on.  Here are the gifts and cards.












What do you think of the gifts?  Leave us a comment we would love to hear from you.  Thanks for stopping by, please come back again!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest