Hello - Color Throwdown #334

Monday, March 23, 2015

Hello again,

I am playing along with the Color Throwdown today.  This is a color challenge, love the color combo, I would have never thought about putting these colors together.  Here is my card for the color challenge.  For the base of my card, I used Stampin Up cardstock Tangelo Twist, I cut out the MFT background  die-namics Floral Fusion Cover Up  out with Night of Navy and adhered it to the base of the card. I die cut the Lawn Fawn "Hello" out with pink pirouette.  I cut out the circle out of vellum to the "hello" would stand out.  Added a few candy dots to finish my card. 


Here is the color combo from the Color Throwdown:


Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please come back again soon.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest