Hello Sunshine - a2z Scrapbooking December Challenge

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hello Bloggers,

I hope you all did not get to wet this weekend from all the rain.  How many of you are ready for Christmas?  I'm not, I have gotten a few gifts, but still need to buy a few more.  I also have to finish decorating the house.  We all have less than three weeks before Christmas.  

This months challenge with a2zScrapbooking is Watercolor!  Doesn't that sound like fun.  I was wishing for sunshine this weekend, so I made a card with a flower.  I'm not rushing life ahead of us, but whew I wish the sun would just shine for a few hours.  It seems like forever, since the sun has been out.  The flower is from the Hello Sunshine Daisy set.  This set is very nice because it has four sentiments in the set and four different flowers with so many different ways to use them. This set is a must have!  For this card, I first used a few inks and rubbed them on my craft sheet, then I sprayed the mat with water and rubbed my watercolor paper on the mat.  Love how my background came out.  For the flower I dabbed the ink on the stamp, stamped off and added a little water and stamped on the paper I watercolored.  If you would like this set, you can get 15% off, just use Donna15 when you check out.  



ok, it's your turn, hop on over to a2zScrapbooking blog and link your card in the challenge. The link is on the right side bar of the page.  I can't wait to see what you design.  


Don’t forget if you’d like to buy any products from the store, use this discount code, Donna15 to get 15% off. There are some great Hero Arts products! So please take some time and stop by there. If you are on social media, #a2zScrapbooking or @a2zScrapbooking is on Instagram or Twitter so come follow us!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you take some time and play along with this challenge at a2z Scrapbooking blog.


Supplies used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest