Trick or Treat

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hello Bloggers,

I am playing along with LawnScaping Halloween or color challenge.  Can you believe it is almost Halloween and the end of the month is almost hear?  Whew, only approximately 62 more days for Christmas.  Have you started Christmas shopping yet?   I have not. My grandbabies are already for Halloween, one is going to be a Ninja Turtle, one is Elsa and the other is going to be Monster High.  

I decided to make the Lawn Fawn treat bag.  This bag was so hard to find, it was always sold out. The stamp set I used is Spooktacular and I used the dies to cut the elements out.  Aren't they soooo cute!  I love this stamp set and the treat bag.  



Recipe:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Spooktacular
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Up Whisper White
Paper: Stampin Up Concord Crush, tangerine Tango and Doodlebug Design Ghouls & Goodies
Accessories: Lawn Fawn goodie bag, chit chat bubbles, Die-namic Pierced Circles, and Twine

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!


I also entered this in the following:
Colour Q challenge

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest