Happy Birthday

Monday, August 11, 2014

Hello everyone,

This is my first post for A2Z Scrapbooking Design Team, I am so happy to be among so many talented women.  Thank you Michelle and Linda for selecting me to join the team!

Are you stopping by to check out my project?  If you like what you see and would like to purchase anything on my card, you can go to the A2Zscrapbooking store and purchase all the supplies I used on the card.  If you are a lover of Hero Art stamps and embellishment, you will enjoy shopping in the A2Z etsy store.  You can get 15% off your total order of over$25.00 by using the code "Donna15".

Below I am using the stamp set, Hero Arts Tag Collage.  This is such a versatile stamp set.  I choose to make a card with it, but you can use the tag as a gift tag.  I really enjoyed making this card.  There are seven (7) rubber stamps in the set, I used about four of them on my tag card.  Don't you just love the card?  I used Hero Arts chalk ink Iris for the flower.  The ribbon matches the flower just perfect, because I took some crinkled ribbon by Tim Holtz and colored the ribbon with the Iris ink.  The back ground is stamped with the Hero Arts wet cement mid-ton and then I used the Hero Arts Forever Green mid-tone for the leaves.


 This is the inside of the card, I made a little pocket, using the tag stamp.


Don't forget to join the "Encouragement" current challenge over on the A2Z Scrapbooking blog.  Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest