Best Teacher

Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Friday Bloggers!

I hope everyone had a great week.  I hope you did not get flooded out or the fires in California have not affected you.  On one side of the United States there is rain and the other side are fires.  I pray that everyone is safe.  

Last week was teacher appreciation week.  I made this card for my grand-daughters teacher. The teacher loved the card! 

On Monday I will be posting Challenge #8 for Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog, please come back for details!   There still is time to play along with Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge 7, the challenge is Ribbon, Lace and Twine.  Come on over to play along!



Recipe:
Stamps:  Stampendous Coffee Mug 
Ink:  Memento Black
Paper:  110 lbs white cardstock for base, 6x6 paper pad Simple Stories
Smarty Pants,  My Minds Eye - Remarkable "Handsome"
Accessories:  pop dots and Glossy Accents

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest