French Country Altered Box

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hello Bloggers,

I am sharing another altered cigar box.  I made this box for my sister for Christmas.  She has a collection of rosters and when I saw this paper from Graphic 45, I knew I was going to make her a box.  When she opened her gift, she was excited and was in love with the box!  Here are several pictures of it.  The paper is French Country by Graphic 45.  I used a lot of the paper to embellish the box.  The feet and the knob are Tim Holtz. 

Thanks again for stopping by.  If you like this project please leave a comment, I love to read them.  If you like my blog, please join my sight on the right.
Top of box.  Roster was mounted on cardboard and popped up.


Inside of box. 
 
 Inside of box, close up of embellishment.

 Closer look of the top inside of the box.  Love the colors!

Bottom of box. 

Closer look of the roster.

Closer look of the top.  Stamps pop dotted up.  The sunflower I
used Stickles and Elements Earth Textures in the center. 
 

2 comments :

  1. Donna, you have outdid yourself. This box is gorgeous and that paper was perfect. My girls and I would like to wish you a wonderful New Year and to thank you for taking time to play with us at Mema's Crafts. Good Luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is just beautiful! LOVE the gorgeous paper and elements you combined! :) Could you please re-email me your DT application to Great Impressions? It got attached to another conversation and deleted by accident. :-O I need your info to send to the owner of GI so we can make our final decisions. Thank you and so sorry again! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest